icoke.ca website

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
debbied48

icoke.ca website

Post by debbied48 »

when i try to login to icoke at https://secure.icoke.ca/ssldocs/login?d ... -diw%2Fnpn the submit button will not work. it doesn't even work when i allow scripts globally. it will only work when i delete the add-on altogether.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6
Giorgio Maone
Site Admin

Re: icoke.ca website

Post by Giorgio Maone »

Since the button seems to use a hidden Flash object, it works for me if I either:
  1. Use the default configuration (embeddings blocked only on non-whitelisted sites) or...
  2. Keep JavaScript disabled for that site or...
  3. Open the NoScript menu, select the "Blocked Objects" submenu and allow every shockwave-flash object from the site
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2; en-US; rv:1.9.2.2) Gecko/20100316 Firefox/3.6.2

Post by Guest »

i still can't get it to work. i tried #2 and i was able to use the submit button but all i got was a blank screen. #3 didn't work either. and i couldn't find where i was supposed to use the default configuration in #1.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6
debbied48

Post by debbied48 »

huh. i don't know what i did but i clicked on one of those flashblock symbols at the top of the page and it suddenly started working. thanks for your help. i really appreciate it.