Mouse middle button ain't working here.

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
nagan

Mouse middle button ain't working here.

Post by nagan »

I would not know if the post belongs here.But I observed a strange behavior in this site today. http://in.msn.com/?ocid=hmlogout .The middle scroll button press which is supposed to open a new tab in FF directly opens the link and no tabs. This is for almost all the links in all sections.But the choice for a tabbed view is available from right-click.

PS It was just for info.The moderators may move this to a relevant section if there is nothing alarming..
Dreams are REAL possibilities. Pursue them with zest and you can make them HAPPEN!
You are GOD.Realize THAT!
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6
therube
Ambassador

Re: Mouse middle button ain't working here.

Post by therube »

Links I tried opened as expected into a new tab.

Particular links that does not work for you?
If you disable NoScript does it work correctly for you?
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball NoScript FlashGot AdblockPlus
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20100104 SeaMonkey/2.0.2
nagan

Re: Mouse middle button ain't working here.

Post by nagan »

therube wrote:Links I tried opened as expected into a new tab.

Particular links that does not work for you?
It is fine now.But I swear it did not when I reported here.By the way the page has updated and is not the same now.
If you disable NoScript does it work correctly for you?
Oh! I had lot of tabs open and a few downloads as well. So starting a clean FF was a little discouraging for me. But there are ways to start a clean profile with the old ones running around.
Clues? (Even if you quote the links, have you tested it?)
Dreams are REAL possibilities. Pursue them with zest and you can make them HAPPEN!
You are GOD.Realize THAT!
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6