NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!

Ask for help about FlashGot, no registration needed to post
anonomous

NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!

Post by anonomous »

Okay so,

i recently got FlashGot and i love it. For the first few minutes i was using it and it was great. I was able to download a bunch of files from a site like megaupload easy and simultaneously. The downloads came up in a window (i guess it is a download manager) and it was an awesome window.

Then suddenly, i have no idea what i did, when i download something from megaupload with FlashGot, the downloads don't open in that window, they open in the standard firefox download window. Also, the downloads are downloaded with megaupload and i'm limited in number and not able to do simultaneous downloads like i was before.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

thanks.
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060214 Firefox/3.0.11
anonomous

Re: NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!

Post by anonomous »

also i have a mac if that helps...
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060214 Firefox/3.0.11
GµårÐïåñ
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!

Post by GµårÐïåñ »

I wanted to acknowledge your problem and hopefully someone with a MAC will help you out, not sure that's your problem but you never know, and there are others who are much better with FlashGot, so hopefully they can lend a hand.
~.:[ Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k ]:.~
________________ .: [ Major Mike's ] :. ________________
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11