Pls update FlashGot support firefox 57 ( firefox Quantum)

Ask for help about FlashGot, no registration needed to post
semplerock

Re: Pls update FlashGot support firefox 57 ( firefox Quantum

Post by semplerock »

To those who know who they are.

So much moaning, whinging and begging! Instead; Try donating some hard cash to Giorgio, the man's got a family to look after and support. Flashgot is obviously worth a lot to so many . Try a "bribe". You wouldn't expect your politicians to work for you with out a backhander, brown envelope or some kind of deviant sexual favour from you. Would you? Maybe you need to spend a bit of money so you can keep adding to your Wankbank.

....And don't give me that" but it's broken" crap just remember it's Mozilla that broke it.

That said it would be cool if he'd give us a sign..... maybe Santa will deliver...
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0
Gho$t

Post by Gho$t »

semplerock wrote:To those who know who they are.

So much moaning, whinging and begging! Instead; Try donating some hard cash to Giorgio, the man's got a family to look after and support. Flashgot is obviously worth a lot to so many . Try a "bribe". You wouldn't expect your politicians to work for you with out a backhander, brown envelope or some kind of deviant sexual favour from you. Would you? Maybe you need to spend a bit of money so you can keep adding to your Wankbank.

....And don't give me that" but it's broken" crap just remember it's Mozilla that broke it.

That said it would be cool if he'd give us a sign..... maybe Santa will deliver...

Donate to a dead project? :lol:

Don't know about you but i don't pay for stuff that doesn't work. :roll:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:58.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/58.0
Russian

Post by Russian »

Sorry tired of waiting
installed altrenative (GAM)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0
Russian

Post by Russian »

Thanks for 15 years of flashgot anyway
Giorgio Maone
Site Admin

Post by Giorgio Maone »

Official Statement
I'm gonna release a Quantum-compatible FlashGot as soon as the dust settles with NoScript 10, and definitely before September 2018 when Firefox 52 ESR stops being supported.

In the meanwhile you can install any alternative on quantum, or keep using it on Firefox ESR or other non-Quantum Gecko browsers.

Nothing else to be said on this topic, hence locking it.