Allowing document request for a domain

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
sandman42

Allowing document request for a domain

Post by sandman42 »

Hi,

is there any way to automatically whitelist a specific domain for document request between main and subsidiaries?

I.e. I have www.mysite.com, which is a filehosting server, and files are server by server01.mysite.com, server02.mysite.com and so forth.

How can I whitelist server??.mysite.com in order to avoid requests from NoScript about alloqw or block it?

Thanks

Francesco
Last edited by barbaz on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: kill board-generated link
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0
barbaz

Re: Allowing document request for a domain

Post by barbaz »

Moving to NoScript Support.

I don't think NoScript 10 can do that yet. The best you can do is just allow all of mysite.com
*Always* check the changelogs BEFORE updating that important software!
-
FranL

Re: Allowing document request for a domain

Post by FranL »

I think that's what the "..." prefix on a domain means. Here's my NoScript configuration for the page at https://www.reddit.com/new/, and as you can see the full domain name www.reddit.com is not listed, yet the page works for me:

I don't know if you are allowed to use the "..." prefix when manually entering a domain into the list on the settings page (e.g., "...somedomain.com").

UPDATE: If you manually enter "somedomain.com" into the list on the settings page, it creates an entry of the form "...somedomain.com". You can also manually enter the "..." prefix, but it isn't necessary.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0