split from t=23589

The battleground for flame wars, off-topic derailments and spurious madness.
sl8ofhand

split from t=23589

Post by sl8ofhand »

This interface replaces the simple usable one we are accustomed to with a bizarre and unintuitive mess. Please restore the old interface as an option or I will cease donating for this rubbish you have turned my beloved and simple to use (for a tool like this) add-on into.
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.12; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0
sl8ofhand

Re: New noscript interface

Post by sl8ofhand »

Why not make itr work first before trashing the interface with all the lame graphical crap. I cannot read the website addresses in the list for Dog's sake! And the right-click was my buddy before, now he's lame...

I don't feel this is any way to treat loyal customers. You never change this much at one time if you wish to keep your paying fans.

Just sayin'. I've been in this business for 40 years and UI changes like this kill a product's usability and generate fan/user animosity.

Not desirable.

Zero Stars
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.12; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0
barbaz

Re: split from t=23589

Post by barbaz »

You didn't even take 30 seconds to inform yourself before spewing your empty noise, did you?

It has been repeatedly said that the old UI is not technically possible in WebExtensions. In otherwords, Mozilla forced Giorgio to do a complete UI overhaul. If you don't like it, go complain to them about it.
*Always* check the changelogs BEFORE updating that important software!
-