Russian language

Discussion about the board itself, forums organization and site bugs.
Tanyshka

Russian language

Post by Tanyshka »

Excuse me please as a form or this site translated into Russian language itself
and that is not human is not clear to me what they write here :cry:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Tom T.
Field Marshal

Re: Russian language

Post by Tom T. »

Please see Forum Rules #2. The official language of this forum is English. We are pleased to help those whose native language is not English.
We appreciate your best efforts in English, or perhaps use an online translation tool. We do not criticize our users for imperfect English.

This forum, "Ragnarök", is for discussions that have gone off-topic, or have erupted into arguments. If you need help with NoScript or Flashgot, please post your questions in NoScript Support or FlashGot Support. Thank you.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:16.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0.1
Tanyshka

Post by Tanyshka »

Tom T. wrote:Please see Forum Rules #2. The official language of this forum is English. We are pleased to help those whose native language is not English.
We appreciate your best efforts in English, or perhaps use an online translation tool. We do not criticize our users for imperfect English.

This forum, "Ragnarök", is for discussions that have gone off-topic, or have erupted into arguments. If you need help with NoScript or Flashgot, please post your questions in NoScript Support or FlashGot Support. Thank you.
thank you very much but I found a way out of this situation, and now I see it all here in the Russian language, the browser automatically converts everything to me)))I'm just here brand new and not quite catch the essence here, or rather catch but not as much as I would like.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/535.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/18.0.1025.152 Safari/535.19 CoolNovo/2.0.3.55
Thrawn
Master Bug Buster

Post by Thrawn »

Perhaps this thread can move to Metaforum? I'd be happy to do it :)
======
Thrawn
------------
Religion is not the opium of the masses. Daily life is the opium of the masses.

True religion, which dares to acknowledge death and challenge the way we live, is an attempt to wake up.
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Tom T.
Field Marshal

Post by Tom T. »

Your first "move", Mr. New Moderator? Yes, that's exactly where it belongs. Have at it! :D
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:16.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0.1
Thrawn
Master Bug Buster

Post by Thrawn »

Done :).
======
Thrawn
------------

True religion, which dares to acknowledge death and challenge the way we live, is an attempt to wake up.
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Tanyshka

Post by Tanyshka »

Thrawn wrote:Perhaps this thread can move to Metaforum? I'd be happy to do it :)
======
Thrawn
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GCS/IT/M/S d++(-) s+: C++$ ULS>++++$ P(+) L++ W+(++)
K- w V? PS-(---) PE Y+ PGP->++ t X R tv b++>+++ DI(+)
!D G>+++ e++>+++ h--- r+++ m?
-----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

what it is I'm just not understanding, you can explain to me in detail, it is desirable in order, and that the tags or codes mean and where to insert their
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Thrawn
Master Bug Buster

Post by Thrawn »

Tanyshka wrote:
Thrawn wrote:Perhaps this thread can move to Metaforum? I'd be happy to do it :)
======
Thrawn
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GCS/IT/M/S d++(-) s+: C++$ ULS>++++$ P(+) L++ W+(++)
K- w V? PS-(---) PE Y+ PGP->++ t X R tv b++>+++ DI(+)
!D G>+++ e++>+++ h--- r+++ m?
-----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

what it is I'm just not understanding, you can explain to me in detail, it is desirable in order, and that the tags or codes mean and where to insert their
:D That's my geek code. You can translate it here.
======
Thrawn
------------

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Tom T.
Field Marshal

Post by Tom T. »

Tanyshka wrote:
Tanyshka, Thrawn was just suggesting that the sub-forum called "Metaforum" was a more appropriate place for our discussion. It is for topics about the forum itself, like yours.

You can ignore the "geek code" and other signature items if they are not relevant to the topic. The contents of the posts are what matter.