[RFE] Copy detected media path to clipboard w/o download

Bug reports and enhancement requests
GµårÐïåñ
Lieutenant Colonel

[RFE] Copy detected media path to clipboard w/o download

Post by GµårÐïåñ »

I find myself often wanting the path of a detected media without having to start the download to get the link. Specially that FG doesn't always detect all the bitrates and having the link I can manually modify the bitrate and resubmit it as a link and it will detect the higher bitrate that I can download. So I would find being able to have have a way to get the link as a simple text useful. Much like the right click of the menu items on NoScript which was added a while back. I contacted you about this through email but never heard back, so I figured I put it out here instead.
~.:[ Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k ]:.~
________________ .: [ Major Mike's ] :. ________________
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/537.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/21.0.1180.89 Safari/537.1
therube
Ambassador

Re: [RFE] Copy detected media path to clipboard w/o download

Post by therube »

(Well you saw it, so might was well post the link, request: ability to view and copy flashgot media urls.)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball NoScript FlashGot AdblockPlus
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0 SeaMonkey/2.14a2
GµårÐïåñ
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: [RFE] Copy detected media path to clipboard w/o download

Post by GµårÐïåñ »

Old thread with no reply since July, figured hijacking some other post was not necessary.
~.:[ Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k ]:.~
________________ .: [ Major Mike's ] :. ________________
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/537.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/21.0.1180.89 Safari/537.1