autoresponder signup forms and noscript

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
mickey60

autoresponder signup forms and noscript

Post by mickey60 »

with noscript installed in firefox and trying to signup for an ebook or software in any of the joint venture giveaways or signing up for something while surfing traffic exchanges, if the contributor uses aweber, the script causes my email address to be flagged as invalid and will not allow me to signup. after contacting aweber, which was no help at all. i uninstalled noscript and retried a signup for an ebook on a new giveaway and it worked fine without noscript. is there anyway to have the script installed and not experience the problem?

thanks
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.20) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/2.0.0.20
therube
Ambassador

Re: autoresponder signup forms and noscript

Post by therube »

URLs where this occurs?
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball NoScript FlashGot AdblockPlus
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.21) Gecko/20090403 SeaMonkey/1.1.16
GµårÐïåñ
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: autoresponder signup forms and noscript

Post by GµårÐïåñ »

Also keep in mind that developers of such services tend to intentionally make their scripts link deep and across multiple domains often times and try to achieve all kinds of (not always honest) things in the process. As such, they may not disclose the structure of the scripts in a way that can be effectively evaluated and rendered harmless without losing function. This could simply be that something didn't get allowed by the virtue of the way its embedded and hence why it failed for you or even simply a path that was already in your blacklist and it caused a failure for that reason. No way to be sure unless as therube said, if we had some links to play with, we might have something for you, otherwise its just theory and conjecture.
~.:[ Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k ]:.~
________________ .: [ Major Mike's ] :. ________________
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8 FirePHP/0.2.4