Contextual Obfuscation - MS Custom Connector

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
Mad_Man_Moon

Contextual Obfuscation - MS Custom Connector

Post by Mad_Man_Moon »

Ello, long time no speaky, just wondering if anyone might be able to help me set up contextual rules for this as I'm assuming that's the issue.

I am using NoScript fully contextually, so there are no sites where they are just blanked allowed.

( apologies for the edited post ... was fighting the filter)

---
So does anyone have a clue on how to setup MS so that it actually works on the Custom Connectors.

Basically, once I'm in and editing away, I may wish to use the Swagger Editor, when I tap the toggle switch for it, a little '1' appears on my NoScript icon. Yet none of the displayed domains show anything in their 'CUSTOM' settings that is not enabled.

So, basically I have to allow the whole page and start again.

---
In terms of if this is an actual incident (which I'm sure it's not, I've probably got *something* wrong) ... then I've checked the browser console, the developer tools for the page, and the add-on debugger, and there is nothing indicating that noscript is actually doing anything.

That said, noscript is putting out "QuotaExceededError: storage.sync" errors that could align with this, and might therefore align with 1437937 on bugzilla. But I may have misaligned that.

There are also "Source map error" messages (NetworkError) for key javascript files (from powerapps dot com) which look like they are failing.

---

Where This Can Be Found:

The full name of the page is "Edit Logic Apps Custom Connector" on Azure Logic Apps, and it is available at the domain:
portal dot azure dot com
With the path:
/#view/Microsoft_Azure_EMA/CustomConnectorEditBlade/id/%2Fsubscriptions%2FSUBSCRIPTION_GOES_HERE%2Fresourcegroups%2FRESOURCE_GROUP_GOES_HERE%2Fproviders%2FMicrosoft.Web%2FcustomApis%2FCUSTOM_CONNECTOR_NAME_HERE

The Power Automate equivalent is at the domain:
make dot powerautomate dot com
With the path:
/environments/ENVIRONMENT_GOES_HERE/connections/available/custom/create/general
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/117.0