Unable to post to the NOSCRIPT ABE forum (split from t=26800)

Discussion about the board itself, forums organization and site bugs.
dmr

Unable to post to the NOSCRIPT ABE forum (split from t=26800)

Post by dmr »

Trying to submit a reply to the "Recaptcha ABE Rule Recipe (s)'" thread in the NOSCRIPT ABE forum, I get the error message:
"Ooops, something in your posting triggered my antispam filter...
Please use the "Back" button to modify your content and retry."
no mater what I do (even when it is just the words "Using NoScript 11.4.10 in Firefox 104.0.2 (64-bit)")

Please let me know how I can report the situation I am encountering.
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/105.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
barbaz

Re: Unable to post to the NOSCRIPT ABE forum (split from t=26800)

Post by barbaz »

Split this to its own thread and moving to Metaforum where it belongs, so that your support issue you posted in reply to this gets dedicated attention.

NoScript Webext does not yet have ABE functionality back. So your situation doesn't belong in ABE forum. It's possible the spam filter is just trying to tell you that, but it can't be any clearer because it only has the one statement to work with :D

Assuming you are *not* referring to viewtopic.php?f=7&t=26800 , try posting your situation as a new thread in NoScript Support forum. If that still gives you trouble, you can PM what you want to post to an active Support Team member (currently me, GµårÐïåñ, or therube) and we will try to post it for you. PMs to forum staff are not spam-filtered, and the spam filter is more lenient on us.
*Always* check the changelogs BEFORE updating that important software!
-
dmr

Re: Unable to post to the NOSCRIPT ABE forum (split from t=26800)

Post by dmr »

Thank you for your assistance and guidance. The situation with which I want help is the "Redirect to Zoom registration hangs on the reCAPTCHA" described in viewtopic.php?f=7&t=26800 Giorgio Maone requested an export file, which I PMed to him. I hope he or someone else will be able to help.
-