NoScript Not working in TOR

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
Hello

NoScript Not working in TOR

Post by Hello »

As of c. 12:30 PM EST
Today I can´t check any box for any NS option in any panel. Can´t import preferences as usual either. Normally I have all options UNTRUSTED in the DEFAULT & UNTRUSTED panels except NOSCRIPT. Today, I can´t put a check on the NOSCRIPT option. In DEFAULT all are blank, except the SCRIPT option has a sort of rosy glow around it, & likewise the MEDIA option in UNTRUSTED. I don´t know what that means. I don´t want either of those options to be trusted. When I ¨uncheck¨ those 2, & try to check the NOSCRIPT option only in DEFAULT & UNTRUSTED,it gets the rosy glow, but it doesn´t last: the glow reverts to the SCRIPT & MEDIA options again immediately when I go to another panel and return.
Tor & Mozilla up to date; NS is reported up to date. Only other addon is HTTPS everywhere, active in all tabs. Private browsing always & I use a TOR bridge. Linux Mint. Has NS been hijacked? Or are there Men At Work? PLEASE ADVISE - I DEPEND ON NS. Need to do work on the web urgently but don´t dare til I hear from you. Have reported to Mozilla.
PS Why do you force apex predator Google on us here? PLEASE!
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; rv:91.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/91.0
Hello

Re: NoScript Not working in TOR

Post by Hello »

c. 16:10

FOUND SOLUTION- PLEASE FIX THIS OR ADVISE OTHERS

I´ve lost a day of work, but I figured out the solution after happening on other posts complaining of dislike of the new interface in 11.H.2. I thought the update might be related so I updated via a link in your reply to one - & found instead I reverted to 11.H.1. Thought this might actually help, but no... Read on developer pg. that graphic update actually occured w/11.H.1. Went to my APPEARANCE panel & fooled around...& found
THE SOLUTION:
In that panel, one must click on either of the unlabeled 2 right-hand circles,
which then appear labeled- Vintage Blue On/Off & High Contrast.
After this all options in all panels can be checked/unchecked, export/import is possible, everything is normal.

PLEASE POST THIS SUFFICIENT & NECESSARY STEP PROMINENTLY
or else FIX IT SO IT ISN´T NECESSARY.

As I say, I lost an entire day of work that I can´t replace as it required witnessing live testimony.
That´s how vital NoScript is to me.

BTW I find no way on your Developer page OR in Firefox
to manually update NS to 11.H.2 again. - ??

In FF there´s only the Extensions page > Manage, > ¨Check for Updates¨ (for all extensions) which returns ¨No updates available.¨
I´m stuck in NS 1H.1.1.

Thank you so much for NoScript. If I can find a SNAILMAIL ADDRESS FOR YOU - ?? -
I WOULD LIKE TO MAIL YOU A DONATION
, LONG OVERDUE.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; rv:91.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/91.0