[UI] contextual policies: NoScript options

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
User72

[UI] contextual policies: NoScript options

Post by User72 »

I would like to see some change in NoScript options > Per-site Permissions. Would be that hard to implement an option to see every single site permission in a separate line? It would allow me to easy check and control all permissions. Also: there is so big empty space on the right side. Here is some example how I'd like to use this space:

Code: Select all

T   U
  .   N
D T T T
E R R R C
F U U U U
A S S S S
U T T T T
L E E E O                                     OPTIONS
T D D D M SITE NAME         PROFILE NAME      script object media frame font webgl fetch ping noscript unCSS LAN other
O O X O O informaction.com  -
O O O O X google.com        ANY SITE            O      O      O     O    O     O     O    O      O       O    O    O
O O O O X gstatic.com       ANY SITE            O      O      O     O    O     O     O    O      O       O    O    O
O O O O X gstatic.com       informaction.com    X      O      X     X    O     O     X    O      O       O    O    O
First five columns is the main selection of the NoScript setting. If the setting is set to CUSTOM you can see (and check/uncheck) possible options for each settings.

If the setting is set to any other (DEFAULT/TRUSTED/UNTRUSTED) you could possibly see (or not) the defaults for this setting grayed out (or not). If these settings are visible you could possibly easily change them (and auto-change the site to CUSTOM & ANY SITE at the same time) by one click on any option.

If the site has more than one profile they are conveniently placed in separate lines to see them all at he same time, to easily compare and quickly correct if something is wrong.

In my example I did not add things like the RESET button but it can be placed here as well.

One small additional note just for NoScript popup: when I'm changing from ANY SITE to the current one it would be good to see / highlight the options used on ANY SITE to quickly see them and compare while setting the options for the current site only.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:72.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/72.0