Temporarily allow all this page, recursively?

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
willdude

Temporarily allow all this page, recursively?

Post by willdude »

Is there a way to temporarily allow all blocked scripts on a tab recursively, so that any ensuing included scripts aren't blocked? I often find that this happenes, where I'll click "Temporarily allow all..." and upon reload, there's a host of new scripts that I need to allow for the page to function. Better yet, the ability to simply turn NoScript off for a given tab, rather than all tabs in the browser, would be good.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8
therube
Ambassador

Re: Temporarily allow all this page, recursively?

Post by therube »

You can Allow Scripts Globally.
If doing so, you would also want it set so that it only refreshes the current tab. (It may default to that already?)

Also note that any new tab/windows opened would also be Allowed Globally so you'll want to be sure to disable the setting when you're done with it.

(I have run into maybe a handful of sites where Allowing, causes other domains to then appear, where I would then need to Allow yet another domain. But it I would think it highly unlikely where I run into the situation where I would want or need to allow ALL subsequent domains to be Allowed. A particular one or two perhaps, but not all. Of course All is the simpler path to follow.)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball NoScript FlashGot AdblockPlus
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.22pre) Gecko/20090327 SeaMonkey/1.1.16pre