I just want to say THX to the NoScript-Team

General discussion about the NoScript extension for Firefox
sign2

I just want to say THX to the NoScript-Team

Post by sign2 »

Hello,

first of all i registred myself here to report a bug, (this one that the icons on lanpages(router) arent displayed correctly), but yes, i read carefully the forum and downloadet the newest developer version. And hell yeah, its working like a charme again.

My other intention why i made an account here is, just to say THANK YOU for all your work. NoScript is the best Plugin for Firefox that i ever used. I hope it stays for free usage in the future, not like other plugins.

Best regards

sign2
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1
luntrus

Re: I just want to say THX to the NoScript-Team

Post by luntrus »

Hi sign2,

Good to get your feedback here. We all here on the forum are thankful for having this high quality all-round versatile script blocker inside our browser configuration. As browser threats are the main malcode vector of to-day it is mighty important to have NS as your main line of defense against malcode attacks or to enhance your browser privacy settings.
As more and more trusted and reputable sites are injected with "re-directs to malcode all sorts" the importance of such an extensions as NS is growing exponentially (every 3.6 seconds a website is being infected!),

luntrus
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3pre) Gecko/20090802 Shiretoko/3.5.3pre
GµårÐïåñ
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by GµårÐïåñ »

Thank you both, Giorgio takes a lot of pride in doing his best and although he might be too modest to admit, he is the best. We are glad that the extension is doing well for you and we appreciate the kind the words. Please share your experience with others and spread the word so they may benefit from it as well.
~.:[ Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k ]:.~
________________ .: [ Major Mike's ] :. ________________
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1
redwolfe_98

Post by redwolfe_98 »

me too! thanks, giorgio.. :)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.13) Gecko/2009073022 Firefox/3.0.13
Grumpy Old Lady

Post by Grumpy Old Lady »

sign2 wrote:Hello,

but yes, i read carefully the forum and downloadet the newest developer version. And hell yeah, its working like a charme again.
(-: back at you, sign2.
THX for helping the forum to help you. You're my favourite kind of user!
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.2) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2
eradic8

Post by eradic8 »

I just joined the forum to say thanks for this excellent firefox add on. I think I might have visited a malicious website because for the last few days my computer was making lots of unusual noises whilst on the internet. Anyway I am happy to say since the 25th August update all appears to be fine now. I would not be without this firefox add on, I consider it a must have for internet security. I would never use internet explorer, as I think it is pretty lame in comparison to firefox and especially with noscript add on enabled.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.2) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Tom T.
Field Marshal

Post by Tom T. »

As a team member, I too would like to express my appreciation to all of those who took time out of their busy days to send a "thank you". It helps motivate us to keep doing our best for you, and I'm sure it helps Developer Giorgio Maone to know that the thousands of hours of his own time that he donates to developing and maintaining NoScript do not go unappreciated. Thank you all!
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.20) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/2.0.0.20