problem with firefox-flashgot-jdownloader

General discussion about the FlashGot extension for Firefox
Enterprise

problem with firefox-flashgot-jdownloader

Post by Enterprise »

Hi, before doing a download, the download the file jdownloader me with your name and eventually put the name of the page where you download it, but now all downloads Flashgot tienenen the same name I tried to put firefox 3.x flashgot an old version, but no solution, flashgot had the option to download directly and this started with the correct name, but now I have to rename each download because all are called Flashgot, I wonder if anyone has any idea why this happens, the only thing I can think of is that it is for java, but I have no idea because I've already tried everything.
Thanks.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
Giorgio Maone
Site Admin

Re: problem with firefox-flashgot-jdownloader

Post by Giorgio Maone »

FlashGot still correctly sends the "package" parameter with the document title, when available.
JDownloader not using seems to be a bug on its side.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.2; WOW64; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
Enterprise

Re: problem with firefox-flashgot-jdownloader

Post by Enterprise »

Hi, thanks for answering, before everything was perfect, down a file and put the correct name and behind even the name of where the low, but now there is no way and I find that the problem may be to function as before, I searched but not in google, now all files have the same name under Flashgot with what jdownloader unzip in the same folder, I can not let down the jdownloader, I have to be to be putting another name, do not know how this document will be released because they do not speak English and use a translator, anyway thank you very much for answering, I already paid I will take for ever finding a solution and not because before now if not.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.16 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/10.0.648.204 Safari/534.16