Directv.com and att.com

General discussion about the NoScript extension for Firefox
hurr1cane

Directv.com and att.com

Post by hurr1cane »

It started with me having issues logging in to my directv account for a couple of months straight. My account is not "bundled" with my att account, and I would log in separately to each account to pay my bill (I don't use auto bill pay for anything). After asking questions, I found out they are in the process of merging accounts. Fine. I finally get into my directv account which sends me to some att webpage and I get a noscript pop-up asking to allow or not allow and variations of each. My problem is that I chose the option to completely allow, and yet I keep getting the pop-up even when I have rebooted my computer and not visited those pages. I am using Firefox Quantum and Windows 10. Anyone know what is going on?
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0
Thrawn
Master Bug Buster

Re: Directv.com and att.com

Post by Thrawn »

hurr1cane wrote:I chose the option to completely allow
What do you mean by this? "Scripts Globally Allowed"? Or perhaps "Allow All This Page"?
======
Thrawn
------------
Religion is not the opium of the masses. Daily life is the opium of the masses.

True religion, which dares to acknowledge death and challenge the way we live, is an attempt to wake up.
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Ubuntu Chromium/62.0.3202.94 Chrome/62.0.3202.94 Safari/537.36