Thank you!

General discussion about the NoScript extension for Firefox
Hansl

Thank you!

Post by Hansl »

In all this turmoil, I just want to say a big fat THANK YOU!  Thank you senior members like barbaz et al for your patience and time you spend reading and answering the many current questions, polites and rude ones, while Giorgio is undoubtful frantically coding away…

Most of all THANK YOU Giorgio for all that unpaid work you put into your free NoScript for our benefit!

Yes, I am exasperated too about all these uncalled-for changes forced upon us by Mozilla. Yes, I am eagerly waiting too for this to settle down and NoScript to work quietly again.
But the real shame is on the state of the web (the world?) with all those villains and spies and obnoxious advertisers which in the first place necessitate at all such self-defense tools like valuable NoScript. Well…  Giorgio, you may well read even the most impertinent flames and demands in your forum as compliments: don't they show how much these people, too, have come to depend on NoScript?

And I would like to use this opportunity to point to the orange Donate button on https://noscript.net/ — it's easy and nearly doesn't hurt at all. If everyone coming here seeking help would give just a buck, Giorgio can keep the good strong coffee flowing to keep working on this great free software, heck, he even could order the occasional really nutritious pizza! (Erm… does one do such a thing in Palermo, ordering pizza from a delivery service?)

THANK YOU!
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0
barbaz

Re: Thank you!

Post by barbaz »

You're welcome, Hansl. :)
*Always* check the changelogs BEFORE updating that important software!
-