Remove untrusted sites from context menu

General discussion about the NoScript extension for Firefox
purplenoscript

Remove untrusted sites from context menu

Post by purplenoscript »

After repeated searches, the only thing I find with variations of "remove untrusted from context" is a post by Grumpy Old Lady, but I don't see that it answers my question. Please move if this should be in that thread.

I have a number of sites I've untrusted that I intend to be permanent (google-analytics, doubleclick, scorecardresearch, etc).

When I select the NoScript icon I get this massive list of sites in the context menu, most with "Temporarily Allow" or "Allow" including all those sites I've marked as untrusted.

I've untrusted them because I don't trust them. I don't ever want to allow or temporarily allow them, I want them to go away and never see them again. I don't want to accidentally click on them and enable them. How can I get them to stop showing up in the context menu when I've untrusted them?
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:55.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/55.0
barbaz

Re: Remove untrusted sites from context menu

Post by barbaz »

purplenoscript wrote:After repeated searches, the only thing I find with variations of "remove untrusted from context" is a post by Grumpy Old Lady, but I don't see that it answers my question. Please move if this should be in that thread.
This thread? - https://forums.informaction.com/viewtop ... 9135#p9135
purplenoscript wrote:When I select the NoScript icon I get this massive list of sites in the context menu, most with "Temporarily Allow" or "Allow" including all those sites I've marked as untrusted.

I've untrusted them because I don't trust them. I don't ever want to allow or temporarily allow them, I want them to go away and never see them again. I don't want to accidentally click on them and enable them. How can I get them to stop showing up in the context menu when I've untrusted them?
Please post a screenshot of your NoScript menu.
*Always* check the changelogs BEFORE updating that important software!
-