Not able to post graphics while using No Script

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post

Re: Not able to post graphics on sites while using No Script

Post by Guest »

Thanks to you too for your help in talking me through the process of finding out what was going on with my inability to post images. I can once again post graphics :D
GµårÐïåñ wrote:There you have it. Now with this, you can have XSS fully enabled and you won't have any issues. Try it and get back to us to let us know it worked.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
GµårÐïåñ
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Not able to post graphics on sites while using No Script

Post by GµårÐïåñ »

Guest wrote:Thanks to you too for your help in talking me through the process of finding out what was going on with my inability to post images. I can once again post graphics :D
GµårÐïåñ wrote:There you have it. Now with this, you can have XSS fully enabled and you won't have any issues. Try it and get back to us to let us know it worked.
You are welcome and glad you have it working again. Take care.
~.:[ Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k ]:.~
________________ .: [ Major Mike's ] :. ________________
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8
rzyna

Re: Not able to post graphics while using No Script

Post by rzyna »

Hello!

I am having the same problem as the above person. I read the thread here and copy-pasted the code into my Anti-XSS Protection Exceptions, but it is still not working. I also cannot do anything with my LiveJournal scrapbook feature other than view existing galleries and images-- I cannot upload new photos or edit galleries. Whenever I try to do anything else, it tells me I am not logged in, but when I click log-in, it takes me to the LJ log-in page which shows that I am logged in. This is occurring in Firefox 3.0.10 with NoScript. If I try to use the LJ scrapbook feature from IE (no NoScript), it works fine.

I tried adding pics.livejournal.com to my Whitelist, but it will not let me add it, presumably since livejournal.com is already on the list and pics.livejournal.com would be subsumed by it.

I am wondering if my inability to access the LJ scrapbook feature and my inability to post existing images from the scrapbook even though I have added the code to my Anti-XSS Protection Exceptions list are related.

If you could shed any light on this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for your time.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10