Blocked object located in Firefox add-on...

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
Evan Edwards

Blocked object located in Firefox add-on...

Post by Evan Edwards »

I'm using the "Quick Dictionary Lookup" add-on (extension), which allows one to shift-right-click on any word for a dictionary definition and an audio pronunciation. The trouble is that the little speaker symbol on which one must click to get the pronunciation is often blocked (but not on all pages). It is a flash object. Of course, clicking the blocked object causes it to work, but I'd like to have it display correctly initially, I'm obsessive. :)

I can see it's domain on the 'blocked objects' menu. (www.vocabbuilder.net) And, when it allow it there, it works for my session, but I can't seem to make this permission permanent.

Also, I can't seem to whitelist this object, even though I have whitelisted the domain.

I've read the FAQ and looked over the posts here, so I hope I am not duplicating this question.

Can this be done, or are extensions just non-standard when it comes to NoScript?
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)