What is that little blue plus sign??

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
Roddy

What is that little blue plus sign??

Post by Roddy »

What is that little blue plus sign in the NoScript icon?
What is the meaning of the icons?
Why cannot be found this info right there at hand?
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009090216 Ubuntu/8.04 (hardy) Firefox/3.0.14
Foam Head

Re: What is that little blue plus sign??

Post by Foam Head »

The meaning of the NoScript icons are listed in the features listing at http://noscript.net/features. I don't know what the "blue plus sign" you mentioned means, tho.

And FWIW, I agree that NoScript doesn't do a good job pointing you to its documentation. The two key pages are the FAQ and Features pages at noscript.net.

-Foam
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Alan Baxter
Ambassador

Re: What is that little blue plus sign??

Post by Alan Baxter »

:lol: But, just in case you're not kidding, if I was looking for NoScript's documentation, I would start with its home page, which is linked from both the Add-ons manager and the About NoScript popup. The NoScript site has prominent links at the top of the page labeled: what is it?, features, and faq. NoScript is one of the Firefox extensions that has good documentation, and it's easy to find to boot.

Thank you, Foam Head, for pointing Roddy in the right direction.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3