eBay Bidding

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
NoMoreAds

eBay Bidding

Post by NoMoreAds »

Does anyone have a complete list of sites that need javascript to be enabled for bidding to work on eBay?

I'm using IceDragon with NoScript

Thank you!
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:65.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/65.0 IceDragon/65.0.2
pjk

Re: eBay Bidding

Post by pjk »

NoMoreAds wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:18 pm Does anyone have a complete list of sites that need javascript to be enabled for bidding to work on eBay?

I'm using IceDragon with NoScript

Thank you!

I believe these domains will enable more or less complete eBay core functionality (at least for the US site - non-US sites use additional domains):

ebay.com
ebaydesc.com
ebayrtm.com
ebaystatic.com

If you use PayPal most of the core domains that PayPal needs are in the default NoScript trusted list. But in my experience Paypal has a habit of doing a bunch of redirects and loading content from non-obvious domains during the checkout process sometimes. (It's worse now because eBay is redirecting sessions "further outside' eBay now that PayPal is no longer owned by eBay or has a special payment vendor relationship with them. Took a while for me to get that working, it's particularly weird on mobile where it will redirect you outside the eBay app to your default browser and then redirect back to the eBay app after entering PP credentials)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.186 Safari/537.36