How to allow a blocked object

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
bernie

How to allow a blocked object

Post by bernie »

I can't find the "OK" button the blocked object dialog Is there a way to pass an image into this forum? I have the dialog box in question in a PNG. Basically is says NOSCRIPT BLOCKED OBJECTS. and then there are three choices: first is the entire URL [pointing to the mp4 I wanted to watch], then there's an "allow cloudfront" [I assume that's a permantent or something option] and the third is "collapse blocked objects" [and I have no idea what that does] and that's the bottom of the dialog I couldn't see a way to tell noscript to go ahead with the link.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:80.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/80.0
barbaz

Re: How to allow a blocked object

Post by barbaz »

There are OK and Cancel buttons below the three options you describe. Can you resize the dialog bigger vertically?
*Always* check the changelogs BEFORE updating that important software!
-
bernie

Post by bernie »

DUH == I tried to resize the dialog and it didn't seem to. I just screwed up.. making it taller made the OK button appear. Apoligies for being an idiot..
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:80.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/80.0
barbaz

Post by barbaz »

Giorgio, should NoScript automatically increase the vertical size of dialogs in cases like this? Or maybe better, offer a scroll bar in these cases, to accommodate people with small screens?
-
barbaz

Post by barbaz »

This should no longer be an issue in latest development build 11.0.44rc3. Could you please check it and let us know if you still must manually resize the dialog?
-