Problem loging in with Noscript when google is involveld

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post

Problem loging in with Noscript when google is involveld

Post by guest » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:15 pm

Hello,

I have a problem logging in to Ah.nl, e.g. or sending a filled out form on bookwinkeltjes.nl where google is somehow involved in checking whether one is not a bot or something like that and you have to go through an extra security check like selecting pictures with cars or traffic singns, or typing words and/or numbers to verify that you are a real person trying to login or send a form.

It is obligated to allow google.com and gstatic.com scripts in orter to login or send a form in such a situation. This is not what I want to be forced to do.

Could this problem somehow be resolved? I hope I my description of the problem is clear enough, If you have any questions, please ask.

Best regards,
Kris

PS; This forced google allowing is also active on this forum, needing to go through the same thin in order to post a subject.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:75.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/75.0

barbaz

Re: Problem loging in with Noscript when google is involveld

Post by barbaz » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:21 pm

Sorry, there is no way to avoid it.
*Always* check the changelogs BEFORE updating that important software!
-

therube
Ambassador

Re: Problem loging in with Noscript when google is involveld

Post by therube » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:01 pm

Temporarily Allow them during the log in process, then Revoke.
Allow All This Tab (or whatever it says) - if you're comfortable with that, log in, then do your remainder of work there in a different window/tab (all the while, closing that Allow'd tab).

Nothing clean, like you could do with Legacy version of NoScript.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball NoScript FlashGot AdblockPlus
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.3 Lightning/5.8.3