[RESOLVED] website not working

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
phoooeeey

[RESOLVED] website not working

Post by phoooeeey »

Hi, https://pakki.laurea.fi/ does not work with all things enabled but works "Disable restrictions for this tab". the site just nags javascript not enabled or something like it. Every other website works. I do not think most of those troubleshooting things work with my problem so I did not try them but I did read them. I tried with stable and dev versions today and earlier with stable with same results. I would like to use noscript with the site at minimum enabling but I consider them trustworthy so it is not a big deal.

Below is the error thingie

Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at self (“script-src”). Source:
//<![CDATA[
function LoginErrors(){this.... ls:13
Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at self (“script-src”). Source:
//<![CDATA[
// Copyright (c) Microsoft .... ls:19
document.getElementById("noScr.... ls:147
Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at self (“script-src”). Source: onkeypress attribute on FORM element. ls
Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at self (“script-src”). Source: onkeypress attribute on SPAN element. ls
Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at self (“script-src”). Source: onclick attribute on SPAN element. ls
function SelectOption(o.... ls:197
//<![CDATA[

functi.... ls:214
//<![CDATA[
// Copyright (c) Microsoft .... ls:276
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:62.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/62.0
therube
Ambassador

Re: website not working

Post by therube »

Is this before or after you've logged in?
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball NoScript FlashGot AdblockPlus
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.5
phoooeeey

Post by phoooeeey »

It does not work at all. It goes straight to that error. I previously wrote.
therube
Ambassador

Post by therube »

does not work with all things enabled but works "Disable restrictions for this tab"
Man am I confused by this terminology!

For me, the site displays a "JavaScript required" page if JavaScript is NOT allowed.
(Likewise "Error Console" displays "errors" like you have shown.)

If you ALLOW laurea.fi, the page displays as expected.

Is this different from any other website that requires JavaScript to be allowed be for it works properly?
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball NoScript FlashGot AdblockPlus
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.5
Giorgio Maone
Site Admin

Post by Giorgio Maone »

It works for me just by setting "..laurea.fi" to TRUSTED.
If it doesn't for you, could you please send me your NoScript Options>Export file for examination? Thanks.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:62.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/62.0
phoooeeey

Post by phoooeeey »

It worked with the settings mentioned. I should have thought of that. That was easy way to solve this. Noscript only showed tunnistus.laurea.fi so I only tried to allow that website. Thank you for your help! Oh and sorry for bad explanation.