Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
- Senior Member
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:17 pm
NoScript 10 in Tor Browser 8 remembers trust settings for sites across a New Identity
operation. To reproduce:
- Launch Tor Browser.
- Go to NoScript settings > Per-site Permissions.
- Add "google.com".
- Choose New Identity from the hamburger menu.
- "google.com" is still listed in the Per-site Permissions list.
Is this expected? I could swear that NS 5.x in earlier Tor Browsers did not behave this way (but I don't have an old TB installer to test).
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:61.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/61.0
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9034
- Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:22 pm
- Location: Palermo - Italy
I'm not sure whether this is expected or not, but the best place to discover (and possibly fix, if necessary) it is the Tor bug tracker
(which appears to be quite slow ATM).
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:62.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/62.0