Which item is being blocked???

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
bmail

Which item is being blocked???

Post by bmail »

When I load a page and it doesn't load properly, I can see that the NoScript icon shows a number...for example 3. But when I open NoScript to either permanently allow or temporarily allow, there may only be one obvious item in the list that can be changed from the Default setting. What is the number for?
There doesn't seem to be a way to know what other items in the list needs giving permission too. I have to, by trial and error, go through the list one by one, giving permission and then turning it back off and giving the next item permission till I hopefully find all the other items that need to be given permanent or temporary permission for the page to load correctly in Firefox. This is time-consuming and annoying especially when nothing seems to work.
I wish there was a way that NoScript could highlight any and all items in the list that need to be changed from Default in order that the webpage loads correctly.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0
barbaz

Re: Which item is being blocked???

Post by barbaz »

bmail wrote:When I load a page and it doesn't load properly, I can see that the NoScript icon shows a number...for example 3. But when I open NoScript to either permanently allow or temporarily allow, there may only be one obvious item in the list that can be changed from the Default setting. What is the number for?
https://forums.informaction.com/viewtop ... =7&t=24250
bmail wrote:I wish there was a way that NoScript could highlight any and all items in the list that need to be changed from Default in order that the webpage loads correctly.
This is not technically possible, sorry.
*Always* check the changelogs BEFORE updating that important software!
-
bmail

Re: Which item is being blocked???

Post by bmail »

Thanks for the info
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0