Gigantic interface.

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
8-bit

Re: Gigantic interface.

Post by 8-bit »

@ daniel4859 - I highly suggest not using ibb.co for image hosting or anything for that matter. It is known to be serving up malware and particularly ransomware lately. Just an FYI...
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0
daniel4859

Post by daniel4859 »

Hi 8-bit. Thank You very much for an information. I did not know anything about it, sorry. I've chosen this website by an accident, because I had problems with others image-hosting websites. Once again - thank You. One more thing: do you know any good website for free image posting? (Something instead the ibb.co?)

By the way; I can not write and answer as a guest, because I can not see a "confirmation code" when both: NoScript and uBlock Origin add ons are enabled. Is there any solution? I mean things, that should be allowed, enabled etc.? But maybe a better idea is to write another thread about this issue...

Thanks.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
8-bit

Post by 8-bit »

daniel4859 wrote:One more thing: do you know any good website for free image posting?
I usually use https:// postimages. org/
daniel4859 wrote:By the way; I can not write and answer as a guest, because I can not see a "confirmation code" when both: NoScript and uBlock Origin add ons are enabled. Is there any solution? I mean things, that should be allowed, enabled etc.? But maybe a better idea is to write another thread about this issue...
Thanks.
All you need to do is allow/temp allow google and you should be good to go (I think). I always just log-in. I'll check and then edit this post...

Edit: See below. Works fine just by allowing google, uBO is not interfering in any way.
Last edited by 8-bit on Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0
UsingFakeName

Post by UsingFakeName »

All I had to do was allow google and it worked fine...
barbaz

Post by barbaz »

daniel4859 wrote:By the way; I can not write and answer as a guest, because I can not see a "confirmation code" when both: NoScript and uBlock Origin add ons are enabled. Is there any solution? I mean things, that should be allowed, enabled etc.? But maybe a better idea is to write another thread about this issue...
Yes, it would be a better idea to write another thread about this issue, as it is off-topic here.

If the assistance you have received so far is not enough, please do write another thread and continue this discussion there.
*Always* check the changelogs BEFORE updating that important software!
-
daniel4859

Post by daniel4859 »

Hello. 8-bit and UsingFakeName - thank You both for an answer. It seems, that allowing google.com is the right answer. However, I've had to allow www.google.com also (make it green in uBlockOrigin). Otherwise, it does not work. At least in my case.

I'm sorry for off-topic, Barbaz. I should create/write another thread, but fortunately, it turned out that the answer is pretty simple. So, my "confirmation code" issue is solved.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

In 10.1.6.1, if there is a scrollbar, line wrapping can happen in the yellow box:

Image.

Probably depends on the lengths of the address strings as well. Not sure if that's intentional. Everything else looks neat.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0
Giorgio Maone
Site Admin

Post by Giorgio Maone »

lancelot wrote:In 10.1.6.1, if there is a scrollbar, line wrapping can happen in the yellow box:

Image.

Probably depends on the lengths of the address strings as well. Not sure if that's intentional. Everything else looks neat.
Yes, that's intentional in order to avoid horizontal scrollbars as well.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0