How to show full addresses?

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
duggulous

How to show full addresses?

Post by duggulous »

In the old NoScript, there was a "full addresses" option that would allow you to block/allow individual urls rather than an entire domain. I can't seem to find that option anymore. Where has it gone?
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0
lancelot

Re: How to show full addresses?

Post by lancelot »

If you know the full address, I suppose you can go to the NoScript options, click Debug and edit the entry to include the full address.

But if it's one of the secondary sources that NoScript shows when you click the toolbar button, there seems to be no easy way to see the full address.
duggulous

Re: How to show full addresses?

Post by duggulous »

The idea is to only enable the functions I actually want to use on a visit-by-visit basis, to minimize my exposure to undesirable elements. As an example use case, see the image below, which shows various urls under the googlevideo.com domain, which show up when attempting to watch a video on YouTube. Keep in mind that these urls are different every time, so manually tying them into NoScript's settings page is unworkable.
For this visit, I would like to be able to temporarily allow https://r13---sn-n4v7kn7s.googlevideo.com, but keep the other urls blocked with the option to temporarily allow.
Last edited by barbaz on Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: kill board-generated link