Revoke Temporary Button Missing and others disappeared

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
diverjer

Revoke Temporary Button Missing and others disappeared

Post by diverjer »

I noticed when Noscripts updated to 5.1.1 the buttons like Revoke Temporary Button are missing in upper left corner.

First thing I did was restore a backup FF profile from yesterday and buttons were back in normal spot on top left along with Revoke Temporary Button.

Then Noscripts updated again to 5.1.1 and buttons were gone again, there was one Noscript button on right that would display the Revoke Temporary Button option, if I had allowed temporary permissions.

All my appearance options says to show these options. They do show, but are all under one button that is a pull down. I did move that button back over to the left, but would like to get the options on the line and not have to use pull down.

I am on FF 55.0.3 and Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.

I can still function this way, but I have 1 other user that I will have to retrain on this machine, user don't understand or like it that I use Noscripts. But I have user trained, don't really want to show her changes. The user is my wife.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:55.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/55.0
barbaz

Re: Revoke Temporary Button Missing and others disappeared

Post by barbaz »

*Always* check the changelogs BEFORE updating that important software!
-
diverjer

Re: Revoke Temporary Button Missing and others disappeared

Post by diverjer »

It seems I have similar problems just with different icon/button.

I didn't see a solution or an answer if the release 5.1.1 just does away with those in that topic. I also went to customize and additional tools and features and nothing is there.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:55.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/55.0