NoScript interfering with Tab Groups?

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
petertohen

NoScript interfering with Tab Groups?

Post by petertohen »

Hello,

I'm using Firefox ESR 38.4.0 on Gentoo Linux and NoScript 2.7.
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/3 ... easenotes/
Some days ago . I noticed that I can't open my Tab Groups anymore. I finally decided to rename my .mozilla folder and restore a backup from December 4th. It worked, but only for a short time.

Every morning my Tab Groups were broken and I had to restore the .mozilla folder. So today I decided to create a new profile using the "Refresh Firefox" function. The disadvantage was that I lost all my add-ons. So I reinstalled the most used add-ons (like ABP, FireGestures, TabMixPlus and NoScript). When I checked my Tab Groups they didn't work again :cry:.

So I did another refresh, only installed Adblock Plus, restarted Firefox several times and checked Tab Groups after every start. All was fine.
Then I installed NoScript, restarted Firefox, checked Tab Groups: they worked. Restarted Firefox again, checked Tab Groups: no reaction :cry:.

So I did one more refresh, installed all my add-ons except NoScript and my Tab Groups are still working.

Is there any chance that NoScript somehow interferes with Tab Groups? I'm using NoScript and Tab Groups for a long time now and never had such problems. I use Ctrl-Shift-E or the Tab Groups icon to open my Tab Groups.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.3112.113 Safari/537.36
barbaz

Re: some problem

Post by barbaz »

petertohen wrote:Hello,

I'm using Firefox ESR 38.4.0 on Gentoo Linux and NoScript 2.7.
The latest NoScript version available for your Firefox is 2.9.0.14 - https://noscript.net/getit#direct
Do you have the same problem with NoScript 2.9.0.14?
*Always* check the changelogs BEFORE updating that important software!
-
barbaz

Re: NoScript interfering with Tab Groups?

Post by barbaz »

BTW, I replaced the spammy thread title. Please make a descriptive thread title in future.
*Always* check the changelogs BEFORE updating that important software!
-