Bing image with noscript

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
lalala

Bing image with noscript

Post by lalala »

Hi, is there a way to use bing images/google images or some other alternative website you could use to get the full bing image/google image results while using noscript? Those sites are nearly unusable with missing/blanked results and nonfunctional controls unless you disable noscript for them which defeats the purpose.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
therube
Ambassador

Re: Bing image with noscript

Post by therube »

(You're going to have to be more specific.)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball NoScript FlashGot AdblockPlus
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0 SeaMonkey/2.40
lalala

Post by lalala »

therube wrote:(You're going to have to be more specific.)

I want to get the image results from bing/google and the be able to use settings while still using noscript which is apparently making those sites nonfunctional I guess through blocking javascript. I know image results are possible because I've used several search engines with noscript but for some reason google and bing refuse to work properly with it. Is there some setting I could use or some mirror (ie not a website which claims to get results from google/bing but only shows a tiny subset of them) while still having noscript protection?
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.103 Safari/537.36
barbaz

Post by barbaz »

Google image search works fine here. What NoScript version are you using?
*Always* check the changelogs BEFORE updating that important software!
-
wxman1

Post by wxman1 »

You said
get the image results from bing/google and the be able to use settings
It is unknown what image results are what you mean. It is unknown what you want to use with settings mean.

Can you ask to search for something? When you ask for things search the page shown is bad or with nothing, or does the search button when klicked to search it does nothing?

Please help we to understand it.

:?:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.2; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0