Walmart sign in not displayed

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
diverjerry

Walmart sign in not displayed

Post by diverjerry »

I am not getting the prompt to enter username and password when trying to sign into Walmart.com.

I am able to get the prompt when using Internet Explore.

I have cleared cookies, cleared history, cleared cache, restarted FF and then restarted Windows 7.

I am running noscripts, but turned it off and allowed scripts globally.

I am at a lose any suggestions, I haven't been on Walmart since I went from 44.0.1, now on 44.0.2.

Went into safe mode and the Walmart prompt for sign in displayed as it should. Then I returned to normal mode and did not get the sign in display. Then I disabled all Extensions and got the sign in display. After multiple tries it came down to NoScripts needs to be disabled, setting NoScripts to allow scripts globally doesn't fix the problem. NoScripts version is latest 2.9.0.4rc1. I am sure this is latest NoScripts as it was set to autoupdate.

It seems I do recall NoScripts does something else other than scripts, once when I disabled NoScripts I got a message that seems to suggest leaving it enabled and stopping scripts for some protection that I don't recall. And now when I disable I can't get it to give me that message.

Also just downloaded Noscripts and it made no difference, it was version 2.9.0.4
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
diverjer

Re: Walmart sign in not displayed

Post by diverjer »

Sorry, I see this already has a thread going.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
barbaz

Re: Walmart sign in not displayed

Post by barbaz »

That other thread is viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21623 , please continue there.
*Always* check the changelogs BEFORE updating that important software!
-