Was that directed at me? If so, I didn't mention uBO at all, actually. I already ruled out extension conflicts by using a profile with no extensions, as mentioned above. EDIT: To be extremely clear, no extensions except NoScript and a handful of lightweight WX extensions, not including uBO, so I had something to test NoScript breakage of WX extensions...Passerby_number_721 wrote:It is probably related to the feature Apply restrictions to whitelisted sites too.
Try with the latest version of uBlock Origin, which is a full WebExt embedded in a thin legacy wrapper. If you have @font-face forbidden and you apply restrictions to whitelisted sites, both uBO's UI and internal pages can't use @font-face anymore.
Also, no, I do not use "apply restrictions to whitelisted sites". If I did, it would make most of the Internet unusable for me.