Double listing question:

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
apollo702

Double listing question:

Post by apollo702 »

I don't believe that the question has been asked previously. When we hit the button to look up scripts it lists them twice and then a semicolon. This isn't a criticism. I was just wondering if there is a technical reason for why the site is listed twice.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64; rv:25.6) Gecko/20150723 Firefox/31.9 PaleMoon/25.6.0
Thrawn
Master Bug Buster

Re: Double listing question:

Post by Thrawn »

I'm not sure, but if you remove one of them, it breaks. Probably it's just part of how the site name is being parsed by the server. C'est la vie.
======
Thrawn
------------
Religion is not the opium of the masses. Daily life is the opium of the masses.

True religion, which dares to acknowledge death and challenge the way we live, is an attempt to wake up.
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
apollo702

Re: Double listing question:

Post by apollo702 »

Thrawn wrote:I'm not sure, but if you remove one of them, it breaks. Probably it's just part of how the site name is being parsed by the server. C'est la vie.
Part of why I am asking is I do configurations like crazy. Many times I will middle click to bring up a site/script and choose from the services and see what I find. Often times I also go directly to the site and investigate directly. Then many times when I can't click directly to pull up the services I just overwrite the site(on the previous services choice page) but put it in singly. As long as it has the ; at the end it works. If it just has the address(with no ;) then it goes to the NS home page.

Again, I only asking about these kinds of things because I am curious.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64; rv:25.6) Gecko/20150723 Firefox/31.9 PaleMoon/25.6.0