using NoScript with My Image Here

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
Soap

using NoScript with My Image Here

Post by Soap »

I have been using NoScript for about a year now and recently I wanted to start using My Image Here, a plugin I remember using from a couple of years ago. My Image Here runs Javascript to replace images on loaded webpages with localhost images on my computer. It runs its code after the page is fully loaded. But when I try to use My Image Here with NoScript enabled, it just deletes the images instead of replacing them It doesn't seem to matter whether the site I'm on is on NoScript's whitelist or not. Since the MIH code is running locally, I added "localhost" to my whitelist but that didn't seem to help.

Does anyone know if it's possible to have both of these add-ons running simultaneously? I am using Firefox 3.0.7.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.7) Gecko/2009021910 MacBook Wheel
therube
Ambassador

Re: using NoScript with My Image Here

Post by therube »

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball NoScript FlashGot AdblockPlus
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b5pre) Gecko/20090507 SeaMonkey/2.0b1pre

Re: using NoScript with My Image Here

Post by Guest »

OK it works. Thanks. I had actually read that post before, but figured it didn't apply because MIH had worked for me on Firefox 2 and only stopped working when I upgraded to version 3. But it turns out the version number wasn't the problem.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.7) Gecko/2009021910 MacBook Wheel