NoScript, FoxyProxy and SOCKS proxies

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
Quintillus

NoScript, FoxyProxy and SOCKS proxies

Post by Quintillus »

I work with some sites through SOCKS proxy using FoxyProxy extension. These sites are in NoScript's whitelist, but NoScript ignores it and still does not allow to use any scripts on them. I've already tried to add address of my SOCKS proxy and 127.0.0.1 to whitelist. However, I can't enable JavaScript on these sites even when I press "Allow scripts globally". For now, the only way to enable scripts on these sites is to completely disable NoScript extension.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10
Giorgio Maone
Site Admin

Re: NoScript, FoxyProxy and SOCKS proxies

Post by Giorgio Maone »

That's weird.
Have you got NoScript Options|Advanced|HTTPS|Forbid active web content unless it comes from a secure (HTTPS) connection set to "When using a proxy (recommended with TOR)"?
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2; en-US; rv:1.9.0.9) Gecko/2009040821 Firefox/3.0.9 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Quintillus

Re: NoScript, FoxyProxy and SOCKS proxies

Post by Quintillus »

Giorgio Maone wrote:That's weird.
Have you got NoScript Options|Advanced|HTTPS|Forbid active web content unless it comes from a secure (HTTPS) connection set to "When using a proxy (recommended with TOR)"?
No, this setting was in "Never" state all the time. Actually, the source of my problem was in a corrupted whitelist. I've just solved it using your advice from a neighbour topic. Thank you.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10