[BUMP] succeded but... what how to get the file?

Ask for help about FlashGot, no registration needed to post
jmdesroches

[BUMP] succeded but... what how to get the file?

Post by jmdesroches »

I am in a farfar away country and it's been days and weeks since I tried and tried to download this ubuntu.iso file. And now, with your marvelous downloader, I finally succeded. I can see all the work and re-connections it did all night. Bravo. But now, I am trying to GET the file and I dont know how to. In the console, I do : find -name ubuntu and get nothing. I do: ls -a /home/jm/MyDowloads and get only a Dowload file that I can only open with the downloader. Inside is the thing... I can see it but I am unable to copy it out or use it in any other way. Nobody expressed anything like that on your forums before so I feel pretty dumb, but..... how do I get the thing out of there? I want to burn a CD.
Last edited by Tom T. on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: bump
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; fr; rv:1.9.2.11) Gecko/20101013 Ubuntu/10.04 (lucid) Firefox/3.6.11
Tom T.
Field Marshal

Re: succeded but... what how to get the file?

Post by Tom T. »

This appears to be a legitimate request for FlashGot support, which was posted in Forum Extras > Web Tech, and kind of got lost there. Moved here.

Could someone on the FlashGot team please assess and advise?

TIA, (the NS-Only) Tom.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.25) Gecko/20111212 Firefox/3.6.25