Flashgot support for Hulu streams?

Ask for help about FlashGot, no registration needed to post
Mr. W2K

Flashgot support for Hulu streams?

Post by Mr. W2K »

I have an old computer @ 850MHz and when I try to watch Hulu streams, the video updates only rarely,
even at the lowest quality settings, making it unusable. I'd like to grab the hulu stream with Flashgot,
then watch it locally (which my CPU should be able to handle). Seems like this is no different than
using a VCR to record a show on the air and play it back later.

Will you/can you add support for grabbing Hulu streams???

If there's no technical reason, could you offshore your website? (Just kidding :mrgreen: )
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6
Aerik

Re: Flashgot support for Hulu streams?

Post by Aerik »

I asked mr. maone about this once. He told me that there's a problem wherein he lives in Italy, and there's some stupid geopolitical B.S. going on that forbids him from viewing hulu.com, so he has no way to get around to this issue.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 BetterPrivacy-1.47 Firefox/3.6
Michael Tunnell

Re: Flashgot support for Hulu streams?

Post by Michael Tunnell »

Aerik wrote:... forbids him from viewing hulu.com, so he has no way to get around to this issue.
well that sucks but sure he does...he could use a USA based proxy server and there are hundreds of those...just as I have to use a UK proxy to watch anything on the BBC website until they switch to global.
uGet Download Manager
http://ugetdm.com
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101027 Ubuntu/10.10 (maverick) Firefox/3.6.12