Choose destination folder

Ask for help about FlashGot, no registration needed to post
DataCrypt

Choose destination folder

Post by DataCrypt »

I just rebuilt my computer system and have a clean install of WIndows 10 Pro x64 along with the latest Firefox v52.0.2 with a new (clean) Firefox profile. I've only installed the FlashGot add-on and set it up as usual to use my download manager (jDownloader). However, I'm encountering a strange behavior for the first time that I cannot seem to resolve. When I select multiple links on a website and choose to "Flashgot selection", I am presented with a window (dialog box) asking to choose the "Destination Folder". I never used to get this! If I choose a folder OR cancel this window, I am then presented with the normal window that I'm used to seeing all the time. This is where I can select (check) all the files, choose a destination folder, begin the download, etc. It works great, except I'm getting that first window asking me to choose a destination folder and want to get rid of it. I do not see any options in FlashGot to not show this and can't figure out why it's popping open. It has FlashGot in the title, so I believe it's coming from this add-on. In Firefox I have the setting to "prompt me where to save" enabled, but I have tried to disable this too and still get this extra "choose destination folder" window when using Flashgot.

Any help on resolving this would be greatly appreciated! Thank you,

Kind Regards,
Data
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0