[RESOLVED] FlashGot -> remote wget connector

Ask for help about FlashGot, no registration needed to post
cyruz

[RESOLVED] FlashGot -> remote wget connector

Post by cyruz »

Good morning Giorgio,

I'm writing a small tool in ahk to integrate FlashGot with wget on a remote linux machine.

Basically it just copies the cookie file through scp and send the wget commandline through ssh. I have no problem when downloading normal files, but when I'm logged in a private site, I receive an authentication failure. The cookie file is correctly imported to the remote system and also the wget command line looks correct...

I'm using this template that works just fine with a windows wget installed locally, so there should be something I miss...:
--continue [--output-document=FNAME] [--referer=REFERER] [--post-data=POST] [--load-cookies=CFILE] [--header=Cookie:COOKIE] [--user-agent=UA] [URL]

Any idea?

Thank for your time!
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/39.0.2171.71 Safari/537.36
cyruz

Re: FlashGot -> remote wget connector

Post by cyruz »

Fixed. It was a problem of quotes. I added quotes to all the parameters but the URL. Maybe wget has some problem processing the URL, because as soon as I put the quotes to the URL it started working...
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/39.0.2171.95 Safari/537.36