Built in Select URL(s)/Links Filter dialog?

Ask for help about FlashGot, no registration needed to post
Zelphar

Built in Select URL(s)/Links Filter dialog?

Post by Zelphar »

When I have FlashGot's Download Manager option set to (Browser Built In), and I use FlashGot Selection or FlashGot All, I get the following links filter dialog: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19234057/filterdialog.png

According to question 6.2 of the FAQ, this links filter dialog belongs to the download manager. Is that to say that the dialog I am seeing is part of Firefox? If so, is there a way to trigger it without using FlashGot?

Normally, I have FlashGot set to use wget as the Download Manager. Is there a way to force this links filter dialog to be used with wget?

I sometimes find the links filter dialog useful, but usually want to download via wget; I would like to avoid having to switch the Download Manager option between wget and (Browser Built In), depending on whether I want the links filter dialog or not. Thanks. :)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Giorgio Maone
Site Admin

Re: Built in Select URL(s)/Links Filter dialog?

Post by Giorgio Maone »

Zelphar wrote:According to question 6.2 of the FAQ, this links filter dialog belongs to the download manager.
That FAQ is outdated.
This dialog belongs to FlashGot and was recently introduced to overcome the complexity of multi-link downloads with download managers (such as the built-in, or JDownloader, or wget/cURL) which don't provide their own.
Zelphar wrote:Normally, I have FlashGot set to use wget as the Download Manager. Is there a way to force this links filter dialog to be used with wget?
It should work with wget by default. If it doesn't, it's a bug: please report and we'll investigate.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Zelphar

Re: Built in Select URL(s)/Links Filter dialog?

Post by Zelphar »

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0