How to add sites to whitelist?

Android-specific support, bug reports and feature requests.
untergeek

How to add sites to whitelist?

Post by untergeek »

Actually, first question is if NoScript for Android works with the Firefox fork browser Pale Moon (v 25.2). (Android's Pale Moon uses Fx add-ons, unlike its Windows equivalent). If not, I'll ask about using NoScript with Firefox in Android 4.3.

I installed NoScript v 2.6.9.11 for Android yesterday. I'm used to the Windows/Fx interface for NoScript, but can't find any interface in NoScript for Android. It seems to block javascript by default, and I don't know how to whitelist a site/domain that isn't already in the built-in whitelist.

I considered using about:config to add the domain manually, but knew that would get old, fast. For now, I have NoScript installed but disabled.

So, is there any way to configure NoScript for Android and add domains/sites to its whitelist? Thanks for any help.
Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Mobile; rv:25.2) Gecko/25.2 Firefox/31.9 PaleMoon/25.2
Thrawn
Master Bug Buster

Re: How to add sites to whitelist?

Post by Thrawn »

Huh. I didn't even realise that Pale Moon existed for Android.

Ordinarily NoScript mobile will provide an interface to whitelist sites - but it's still alpha code. Can you try it on Firefox and see whether it works any better there?
======
Thrawn
------------
Religion is not the opium of the masses. Daily life is the opium of the masses.

True religion, which dares to acknowledge death and challenge the way we live, is an attempt to wake up.
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0