NSA Not Working on New Phone

Android-specific support, bug reports and feature requests.
LambdaFox

NSA Not Working on New Phone

Post by LambdaFox »

ok... preface this by saying this is my first android phone, so i may be just be missing something...

I also wanted to give high marks to Giorgio. I really am not locked in to Firefox. I AM, however, locked in to NoScript. I won't use any browser without it.

My Phone:

HTC Evo Shift 4G
Rooted & Running Supreme_Sense-v-XII ROM

I installed Firefox from Google Play
Firefox 24.0 is what installed

I installed the add-on from the NSA website

When I go to a web page, I do not see where / how to add it to the white list. Nothing pops up when I go to a web page, I don't see the NoScript icon anywhere...

I uninstalled FF24.

I installed FF22 and had the exact same situation -- if NSA is working I have no idea where or how to add things to the whitelist.

So, I thought, hmm. The web page says that the 3.0 alpha is more finished; so, I downloaded FF 4.0.1, oops, NSA 3.0a will not install in that version.

Next, I installed FF4.0. I cannot tell if NSA 3.0a will run or not, because every time I try to open a web page FF crashes.

I just tried the 3.5 alpha with FF 18.0.1. Same as FF 24 and 22.

I have a screenshoton my google drive, but trying to link to it with the IMG, URL or PRE tags triggers the forum's antispam filter...

Slogging on...

:?:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0
LambdaFox

Re: NSA Not Working on New Phone

Post by LambdaFox »

ok... call me stupid... in order for NSA++ alpha to work, I had to MANUALLY disable the features that are not working yet, i.e. ClearClick and ABE.)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0
Giorgio Maone
Site Admin

Re: NSA Not Working on New Phone

Post by Giorgio Maone »

LambdaFox wrote:ok... call me stupid... in order for NSA++ alpha to work, I had to MANUALLY disable the features that are not working yet, i.e. ClearClick and ABE.)
You're not stupid. They've been broken by recent Firefox changes, and I had no time yet to fix them.
Sorry for the inconvenience, please enable them back as soon as you get next automatic update.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0