useless ranting split from t=23173

The battleground for flame wars, off-topic derailments and spurious madness.
Suppaman

useless ranting split from t=23173

Post by Suppaman »

Not all programmers like to relese they project as open source and if the owner of this great extension want to keep closed source the project is free to do it. If you you're in a hurry develop your own "version" of noscript and don't stress so much. Giorgio is proving to have a great patience to endure all these stupid messages continuously asking in rude mode when he will finish the job that is making *for free*!!! In case Giorgio will decide to stop develop this extension cause idiot people who are only capable of criticizing the work of others I will be surely sad but I will totally agree with his decision than stop stressing him and wait! :evil:
In my point of view you can criticize another person only if you can do better, otherwise please shut up!
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0
barbaz

Re: useless ranting split from t=23173

Post by barbaz »

Suppaman wrote: Giorgio is proving to have a great patience to endure all these stupid messages continuously asking in rude mode when he will finish the job that is making *for free*!!!
I agree and we mods are taking care of the rude people who come here. For example, we binned your post as a useless rant.

Your attempt to handle the rude complainers would only serve to feed the trolls.
*Always* check the changelogs BEFORE updating that important software!
-