spam in yahoo mail

The battleground for flame wars, off-topic derailments and spurious madness.
spikemetal

spam in yahoo mail

Post by spikemetal »

i had to remove this app due to increase in spam in my email. you let them phish!!! my habits did not change but spam went from 5-10 a day to 30-100 a day. this is not good!!!!biggest problem using it is it blocks everything, even scripts needed to use the page or make it load correctly. useless to me!!!
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
barbaz

Re: spam in yahoo mail

Post by barbaz »

off to Ragnarök because this just a rant that largely has nothing to do with NoScript

NoScript can't possibly be responsible for the spam emails because it doesn't know, collect, or look for your email address... unless you didn't get it from either addons.mozilla.org or noscript.net/informaction.com ...
spikemetal wrote:you let them phish!!!
Yeah, we the NoScript developer and forum staff are obviously 100% responsible for the fact that some people are gullible and others like to exploit that. :roll:
[/sarcasm]

You do realize that NoScript doesn't even claim to be an anti-phishing tool right?
spikemetal wrote:biggest problem using it is it blocks everything, even scripts needed to use the page or make it load correctly. useless to me!!!
Not only could we help you with that part, there is already a lot of documentation on the forums about how to make your life easier there. But you're obviously not looking for support atm, so... well, feel free to come back later and start another thread if you actually want help with NoScript.
*Always* check the changelogs BEFORE updating that important software!
-