unible wants me to pay twice??

The battleground for flame wars, off-topic derailments and spurious madness.
jingleheimersmith

Post by jingleheimersmith »

I tried to re-install Uniblue (I had wiped my computer), couldn't find it on the web, finally found it on your website. After many clicks it asked me to pay $29. Does this have to be so complicated? Do I have to pay for it twice? And is there not a way to use Uniblue without backing up my computer to the cloud? :cry:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
jingleheimersmith

Post by jingleheimersmith »

OK, so in all that mess I finally, by accident, found the box to copy in my serial number. I know you don't write Uniblue, but it is on your site and it is annoying :evil: Is this not an embarrassment to you?

You are about clear communication (even when it is too complicated for some of us) and getting something done. Uniblue is about sensory overload to the point of confusion and non-communication. Please tell them they are making people mad and I, for one, will look for other ways to get things done if they don't become less rude.

Uniblue is worse than all those aggressive programs that try to install themselves when I downloaded Firefox. Surely, they can sell their product without that.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0