irrelevant flame split from t=20415

The battleground for flame wars, off-topic derailments and spurious madness.
fredflintstone

irrelevant flame split from t=20415

Post by fredflintstone »

Because the [*homophobic slur*] developers refuse to put a real, "temp allow all" choice.
**** them, **** their mothers and **** their loved ones.
When I hit a button that says "temp allow all" I ****ing expect it to temp allow all, not allow some and then say "hey, *******, got to hit the button again",and agian, and again and again and again and a gain and hopefully big [*racist slur*] **** ruptures their moms' ****s and they bleed out and are incapable of having any more abominations like the developers of this ****** program.
Last edited by barbaz on Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: language / unedit
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
barbaz

Re: irrelevant flame split from t=20415

Post by barbaz »

Maybe you should turn on cascading permissions (NoScript Options > Advanced > Trusted) before posting a racist and homophobic rant on a topic not related to the issue you are complaining about :roll:

If you hate NS that much, just don't use it. That nature of complaint will never get you anywhere you want.

Locking because this blatantly violates so many forum rules.
*Always* check the changelogs BEFORE updating that important software!
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS i686 3912.101.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/27.0.1453.116 Safari/537.36
fuckns

irrelevant flame split from t=20467

Post by fuckns »

Probably because the faggot developer won't allow you to "allow" or "temporarily allow page" in any version, you have to allow, then reload then allow, then reload and then allow and then reload, which eats your fucking data allotment all to hell because of asswipe developer.

Hey, asswipe, fucktard developer, put a goddamn real, temp allow all page that just shuts ns the fuck down totally on the page in question at that browsing period. Can't be that hard cockboi.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0