Fx extension PDFreader - config advice?

General discussion about web technology.
GµårÐïåñ
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Fx extension PDFreader - config advice?

Post by GµårÐïåñ »

saywot wrote:Wow.
Moderator-as-troll-and-sock-puppeteer? - that's a new one on me.
Think I'll pass on any more "dialogue", thanks all the same.
Your reaction shows that your agenda and intentions are less than benevolent and that you are actually trolling for ways to do just the opposite of making the web a better place, or you would approach it with more substance and integrity than this. So lack of dialog with you would actually show a contribution to mankind rather than humoring you with any degree of intelligent discussion. Good luck.
~.:[ Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k ]:.~
________________ .: [ Major Mike's ] :. ________________
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0
saywot

Post by saywot »

Oh gosh, I get it now - a dumbcluck attaches themselves to security developers and uses them as shields when the dumbcluck begins floundering.
I'd call that the remora school of trolling.
This hasn't been dialogue at any stage, it's just been a shout down. And a mighty paranoid reaction overall.
Any other forum with the kind of "moderation" evident here would've gained very few regulars...
Ah - I see, apart from a short list, you're all "moderators" and all the dialogue is manufactured by one Tom T. Funny that ;-)

For the record, little Tom T, I've nowhere claimed to be a developer and you obviously seem to think irony is what's done to crushed clothes.

I've got no clue what Maone wants you banking around in here for. Maybe his English isn't so good.
Or more likely, you bored him to sleep too.
yaawn.

Ban me now. I won't be reading these boards any more.
NS AMO Beta channel subscription.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0
Tom T.
Field Marshal

Post by Tom T. »

saywot wrote:Ban me now. I won't be reading these boards any more.
No way. The entertainment value is off the charts. :mrgreen:

btw, neither this post nor your last post actually *refuted*, with facts, any of the factual statements made. Look up the logical fallacy of argumentum ad hominem -- I linked it to make it easier for you. ;)

Short, condensed, Cliff's Notes version: Name-calling is not a substitute for facts.
saywot wrote:For the record, little Tom T, I've nowhere claimed to be a developer
saywot wrote:The pdf project by the way is rattling along very nicely and I'm very pleased to be supporting this kind of work
I guess you meant, "supporting by donating money". If you supported it by contributing code, reviewing code, etc., you're a developer by definition, little saywot.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.24) Gecko/20111103 Firefox/3.6.24
dhouwn
Bug Buster

Post by dhouwn »

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0